Thursday, July 12, 2007

Camping In Michigan - First in Edition


"Camping in Michigan"

Here we go. This is the sixth pull of this print and the first of the edition. It will probably be a limited edition, but I haven't decided the final number yet. I am going to keep the background the same and change the color of the tent on each one. With a large edition, it will definitely have repeats in the color combination, and I am anticipating only about 5 or 6 different variations.

On a side note, I've ordered some oil-based ink for future pulls. I will probably switch over to that once it gets here. Although, with a bit of a steady hand, it's added a bit of interest in the spots where I allowed the block to slightly run into the color. I've also ordered more Tombow brush markers - the earth color set.

Watercolor and ink.

No comments: